Dublin, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Growth Opportunities Analysis of Global Software Licensing Market” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This study covers the global Software Licensing (SLM) Market size, trends, competitive landscape and growth strategies.
The analyst expects this market to witness healthy growth over the forecast period (2022-2028) as vendors continue to move away from local and custom SLM solutions and increasingly deploy anti-piracy and counterfeiting initiatives.
Software licensing enables software monetization strategies and requires licensing enforcement, rights management, and software protection. Companies traditionally sold SLM systems as anti-piracy solutions, but today they are monetization solutions for business models and user experience. This market is very saturated, its 3 main suppliers monopolizing more than 80% of the market share.
The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed the way businesses operate, including enabling remote/hybrid work environments as well as using smarter devices to build resilience in operations as they face shortages of crippling labor.
These factors, along with the continued popularity of software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based solutions and the proliferation of smart devices, have heightened awareness among software vendors and their customers about the use of rights management and enforcement as businesses race to ensure employees and processes have access to the software tools they need.
Publishers are now leveraging insights from data collected by SLM solutions to facilitate contract renewal negotiations and uncover upsell opportunities.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Software Licensing Management (SLM) Market
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Rights management sparks interest in SLM solutions
- Scope of analysis
- Market participants
- Main growth indicators
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
- Forecast assumptions
- Revenue forecast
- Revenue forecast analysis
- Revenue forecasts by region
- Revenue forecast analysis by region
- Revenue forecasts by segment
- Revenue forecast by type of end application
- Analysis of revenue forecasts by segment
- Competitive environment
- Market share
- Market share analysis
3. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: New Market Expansion Opportunities for TDM in Emerging Markets
- Growth Opportunity 2: Leverage insights from usage data to create upsell opportunities
4. List of exhibits
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/986mqw